The Best Face Extra Rich
An extra nourishing, luxurious cream with a rejuvenating effect on the cellular level. Utilizes the MBR® FibroBoost Complex, that profoundly activates and controls cell functions.
- Reanimates cell functions
- Increases proliferation of intracellular matrix molecules
- Stimulates and strengthens collagen and elastin fibers
- Relieves deep wrinkles by reducing micro-contractions
- Replenishes moisture network
- Provides long-term moisturization and increases ability to retain moisture
- Smoothes, firms, and protects the skin’s surface structure
How To Apply
- Apply mornings and evenings after preparing the skin by gently massaging it in. For optimal results, apply after serum of your choice.
- MBR® FibroBoost Complex
- MBR® Smooth M8
- Thalassine 2G
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Rosmarinyl™ Glucosid
- Lipex L´sens™
- Abyssinian Oil
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil)
- Avocado Oil
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin E
- MBR® FibroBoost Complex – Patented anti-ageing peptide that profoundly activates and controls cell functions. Encapsulated in a state-of-the-art, intelligent carrier system, it precisely supports the skin cells natural signaling process for a distinct reanimation of fibroblastic structures.
- MBR® Smooth M8 – Peptide complex, smoothes wrinkles and expression lines, by reducing contraction of the facial muscles.
- Kalpariane® – Seaweed extract, acts as an energy booster and improves cell communication and supports a healthy cell replication. Significantly increases the elasticity, skin firmness, suppleness and hydration of the skin.
- Thalassine 2G® – Sea Mayweed, soothing and hydrating and activates synthesis of collagen III.
“Rich, Ultimate Skin Rejuvenation”
An extra nourishing, luxurious cream with a rejuvenating effect on the cellular level.
The Best Face utilizes the revolutionary MBR® FibroBoost Complex, a patented anti-ageing peptide that profoundly activates and controls cell functions. Encapsulated in a state-of-the-art, intelligent carrier system, it precisely supports the skin cells natural signaling process for a distinct reanimation of fibroblastic structures.
Collagen and elastin fibers are strengthened, preventing skin sagging and wrinkle formation. By reducing facial microcontractions, further development of deep wrinkles is prevented. The skin’s natural ability to produce hyaluronan is stimulated, allowing the skin to retain moisture more effectively. Skins rebirth.