MBR Cosmetics USA LLC
Liquid Surgery Serum - 1.7 oz.
A revolutionary serum that transforms the skin, revealing an exceptional perfect complexion. Only found in Liquid Surgery Serum®, a synergistic ingredient system based on a medical synthetic oxygen carrier is used as a hemoglobin substitute and replaces excess carbon dioxide with essential, pure oxygen. This remarkable process allows for a complete rejuvenation of the cell metabolism. Combined with the multitude of highly concentrated ingredients, this state-of-the-art treatment delivers significant, sustainable and measurable skin care results, revealing a youthful, flawless complexion. Neuromuscular blocking compounds reduce microcontractions, resulting in a dramatic reduction of wrinkles and creases. Strengthened collagen fibers prevent further sagging of the skin and wrinkle formation. Colloidal gold allows for an optimal penetration of precious ingredients.
Liquid Surgery Serum® reverses the signs of aging due to contemporary life, and is considered by skincare professionals throughout the world as a competitive alternative to aesthetic procedures.
- Increases oxygen levels of cells, while eliminating carbon dioxide through a hemoglobin substitute
- Rejuvenates the cell metabolism and refines skin’s surface structure significantly
- Relieves deep wrinkles and creases by reducing microcontractions
- Plumps skin from the inside out, restoring volume and elasticity
- Stimulates collagen production and sustainably strengthens fibroblastic structures
- Promotes skin’s own production of hyaluronan and increases ability to retain moisture
- Leaves exceptionally smooth, flawless and youthful skin
Liquid Surgery Complex (Perfluorocarbons), Meadowfoam Oil, Shea Butter, Pentavitin®, Hyaluronic Acid, Trylagen™, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ceramide III, Sea Mayweed, Syn®-Ake, Syn®-Hycan, CroNoline™, Cyclopeptide 5, Colloidal Gold, Golden Collagenine
Use mornings and evenings after preparing the skin. Apply Liquid Surgery Serum® by gently massaging it in. For optimal results, follow with creams of your choice.
Use Liquid Surgery Serum® as part of an intensive epidermal-dermal treatment for a period of 3 months. Follow with Tissue Activator Serum for a period of 3 months.