A nourishing lip balsam that deeply moisturizes and protects the delicate lip area.
For an intensive treatment, use as a lip mask. Apply Basic Lip-ID evenly to the lips and lip area and allow to penetrate for 10-15 minutes. Massage in the remaining mask or remove with cosmetic tissue.
- Nourishes lips and area around lips
- Smoothes and softens dry and chapped lips
- Protects and restores lipid barrier
- Maintains resiliency against damaging environmental factors
How To Apply
- Use as needed. Apply evenly on lips and lip contours.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
- Cooling Agent
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- MultiEx BSASM™
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Nourishing oil, rich in antioxidant vitamins (Vitamin A, C, E) for smooth and calm skin.
- MultiEx BSASM™ – Multi-herbal extract of seven roots and leaves, rich in calming, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties. Prevents dry, rough, scaly skin, releases redness and itchiness and speed up wound healing.
- Lanolin – Highly purified wool wax, protecting the skin from harsh environmental and climate influences and reducing transepidermal moisture loss.
“Protecting Lip Soother”
A nourishing lip balsam that deeply moisturizes the delicate lip area. Basic Lip-ID improves very dry, rough and even chapped lips and strengthens the skin’s resilience. Replenishes the lipid barrier and improves the ability to retain moisture of even the most sensitive and irritated skin. Noticeably improves the skin’s surface structure, soothes and smoothes, for instantly beautiful lips.